Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Hands

By the end of the day my two year old is always needy for my attention after all the other kids have gone home. I hate sitting him in front of the tv so I always try to include him in dinner prep and I love it! But some day's I just don't have the time to let him help or it's something that isn't child friendly. So one night out of desperation I made a little sensory tub that I now keep in the cupboard for when that little voice asks to help and I need to keep his hands busy. I keep changing the toys that are in it and switch the contents from rice to pop corn to barely and it seems help him feel needed and me keep up with my task.



If you are looking for something to keep the little hands in your house busy try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment